SpectorSoft offers monitoring solutions to allow insight as to your employee’s activities while using company computers. Spector 360 features automated deployment, remote management tools and will record activities including Email, Chat/IM, Web Surfing, Online Searches, Keystrokes and Programs used allowing you to generate high-quality management reports of your findings that can be printed or emailed on a regular basis.
SpectorSoft is committed to ensuring that you can effectively manage your employee’s activities. Therefore, they regularly update their software to include expanded features and bug fixes. The latest release of their 360 Client for Windows (Spector 360 8.0.1117– Client build 19022) is now available.
Here’s what’s been updated in the new release:
- Added support for recording under Firefox browser version 26
- Improved the way Top Ten reports Facebook Chats
- Added support for recording of file downloads with Firefox 26
- Fixed issue with the way Google Chrome handles certain web pages on Careerbuilder.com
- Fixed issue with recording of Google Hangouts under Google Chrome 31
- Fixed issue with recording of older Google Mail Chat
- Fixed issue with recording of streaming applications
- Fixed issue with general recording of Google Hangouts
- Fixed issue with the install of the 360 Client
If you currently use Spector 360, we recommend that you perform the update as soon as possible to ensure the best performance. If you aren’t currently but are are interested in protecting your data, the Teltek team can help. Please give us a call to discuss your needs and see if SpectorSoft would be a good fit.
Teltek is a Certified Avaya Business Partner, NEC Dealer, and Microsoft Partner with two locations in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. We specialize in providing one call technology support for small to mid-sized businesses and nonprofits in Maryland, Washington, DC and Virginia.