Teltek and 236 Property Group are Frederick Maryland based businesses seeking an Executive Assistant. This will be a shared responsibility between the two separate businesses owned/managed by the same group:
- Technology sales/support business, which installs and supports telephone systems, computer networks and other related products and services nationwide but mostly in and around the Mid-Atlantic region
- A real estate company that has a small portfolio of long term and short-term (Air BNB) rental properties along the i70 corridor in MD.
The primary function for both companies will be to work between the local and remote teams to complete a wide range of administrative functions, manage customer/tenant requests, coordinating the related resources while ensuring customer satisfaction and attaining maximum utilization of internal and field resources.
The selected candidate will report to the companies Frederick, Maryland office Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and be responsible for commuting to various properties and customer sites on a semi-regular basis.
- Working directly with the owner and managers of both companies to create organization and efficiency throughout all segments of both businesses. This will include screening calls, managing schedules/emails, contacting customers and prospective customers, creating quotes and other documents, sourcing new vendors, supporting hiring efforts, being the liaison between owner and vendors/employees, assisting in managing and coordinating remote personnel, shipping/receiving packages and staging inventory, making bank deposits 2x weekly, booking travel, showing and viewing real estate properties, negotiating leases, etc.
- Processing service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer/tenant input.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customer/tenant’s as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Assisting in accounting functions, preparing payments/deposits and other minor bookkeeping tasks
- Assisting with job descriptions, employment posting, screening, hiring, and onboarding
- Evaluating, creating, and updating policies, procedures, and processes.
- Travel to customer sites/properties on occasion will be required to make deliveries, meet with and supervise maintenance/construction personnel and show properties to prospective tenants
- Evaluating and sourcing new vendors/contractors and onsite monitoring of repairs and progress
- Remote and onsite screenings of potential tenants and lease creation
- Working within and maintaining ConnectWise, Tennant Cloud and other software platforms
- Occasional overtime might be required over the weekend due to the rental/Airbnb nature, but employee will be remunerated accordingly.
- Manage communication with employees by liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
Note to hiring manager: items in bold are extremely essential, non-negotiable - all eligible candidates must be screened closely to ensure they meet this minimum requirement
- A flexible individual that enjoys an extremely fast-paced, always evolving set of duties and a strong understanding of entrepreneurial culture
- Extremely effective ability to work autonomously and to make calculated decisions
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage time effectively
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- 15 years’ Experience in an administrative role (preferably some form of office management) reporting directly to upper management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean Background check and Driving Record; will be required to drive up to a 50-mile radius from Frederick, MD.
- Ability to independently pick up and move packages that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Highly desirable Real Estate/Property Management experience
- Experience in overseeing budgets and expenses
- Advanced computer and operating system knowledge. Aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is desirable but not required
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Quick to pick up new skills with minimal training & highly motivated self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
Visit www.tinyurl.com/9d9kufn9 to complete the Teltek job application, eligible candidates will be contacted within 5 business days from submittal. Please do not call or visit the Teltek offices.