A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya J179 IP Phone features a color display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, up to three 24-button Expansion Modules, and optional Wi-Fi® / Bluetooth®. The J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J179 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
This Desk Phone supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity and / or Bluetooth® headsets. The Avaya J179 IP delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-tounderstand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset. It simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory. It also provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of up to three Avaya J100 Expansion Modules
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through PoweroverEthernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- Color display—2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm)—Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute indicator with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic, alternate, and downloadable ringtones
- Dual-position stand, optional wallmount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 volt adapter
- Order Custom Bezels / Faceplates
- SIP & H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus
- Zero touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support