A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
Keep the conversation going whenever, wherever—at work. Built for on-site employees
the Poly Rove wireless IP phone solution delivers the sweet freedom to move and
the flexibility to scale as you grow. Dropped phone? No problem. You’re covered with
ruggedized IP65, dust-tight, and water-resistant technology. Protection doesn’t stop
there. Built to stay cleaner for longer with Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
And guard your most critical conversations with DECT™ technology. We’ve got you
covered. Built to last. Built to scale. Never miss a call.
• Integrated Microban® antimicrobial product protection
• Ruggedized IP65-rated handsets
• Secure DECT™ encryption, even in repeater mode
• Highly scalable system
• Operable with Poly hands-free headsets
• Cloud device management software (available through service providers, some
services sold separately)
• Rest assured that your devices stay
cleaner for longer with integrated
Microban® antimicrobial product
• Maintain confidence that your devices
will last and that your investment is
protected: The ruggedized handsets are
drop proof (up to 6.6 ft/2 m) and IP65
dust-tight and water resistant.
• Conversations are safe and secure
with DECT™ wireless security that
maintains DECT™ encryption even
in repeater mode.
• Scale as you grow: Choose from various
quantities of handsets to meet your
organization’s needs and shift sizes.
• Communicate hands-free with a Poly
headset using the built-in Bluetooth® on
Poly Rove 40 or the 3.5 mm connection
on Poly Rove 30 and Poly Rove 40.