A Supported Avaya product.
This is a digital phone product which uses an existing phone line (like a PRI Trunk) with upgraded equipment, making phone lines compatible with the current technology.
In noisy, dusty production environments—factories, chemical plants, mills, etc.—in—building wireless communications can be a convenience, a boost to productivity and, in dire situations, a life—saver. Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony (DECT) is an ideal wireless solution for these environments because it supports a secure, dedicated, voice—only network in an assigned frequency band. This eliminates or minimizes interference from RFID devices or scanners. DECT also requires a shortened planning cycle when compared with Wi—Fi and is consequently more easily scalable.
These handsets are specifically designed for rugged production environments. These shock and scratch—proof phones with back—lit keypads, large displays and enhanced liquid and dust protection are designed to enable users to quickly make and receive phone calls (including Caller ID), take advantage of hold, conferencing and messaging and get efficient access to additional Avaya Aura® Communication Manager capabilities.
Communications takes place over a dedicated, encrypted wireless network. Batteries support up to 18 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time.
- Dimensions: 143 x 59 x 29 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Display: “128 x 160 px Black & White LCD with White LED Back-Light”
- Operate in an assigned frequency band
- High security and excellent voice quality
- Liquid—and dust—protected and shock—proof
- Long range and battery life (up to 18 hours talk time)
- IP DECT and ISDN DECT network compatibility
- Rich selection of accessories