A Supported Avaya product.
This is a digital phone product which uses an existing phone line (like a PRI Trunk) with upgraded equipment, making phone lines compatible with the current technology.
The 9500 series features large, eye-friendly displays; paperless, all-digital labeling; and a high-quality integrated speakerphone that ensures everyone can hear and be heard. There’s almost no learning curve with the 9500 Series interface. Almost any user will intuitively know to use the fixed keys to access the most common features and the flexible softkeys with contextual guidance and prompts.
The 9500 Series is an excellent value for your growing company – and it’s designed to remain that way, with expansion options including a headset interface. The 9500 Series delivers significant competitive advantages at its price point while lowering total cost of ownership for your company.
Small business executives who spend a great deal of time on the phone rely on advanced telephony features and depend on high quality, real-time voice communications, for the success of their roles. With a large, easy-to-read display, the 9508 provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs to please the most demanding executive.
8 administrable feature buttons on 3 levels (total of 24 button positions), plus optional 12-button expansion module for a total of 96 feature keys or speed.
- Length (depth) in low position: 8.07in (205mm)
- Width: 8.03in (204mm)
- Height off desk in low position/high position: 6.34in (161mm) / 7.91in (201mm)
- Weight including handset and stand: 2.2 lbs (992g)
- 8 administrable feature buttons on 3 levels (total of 24 button positions), plus optional 12-button expansion module for a total of 96 feature keys or speed
- dial buttons with dual red-green LEDs to display status
- 10 fixed-feature keys for common tasks (e.g. contacts, history and message)
- Integrated, two-way speakerphone
- Headset jack supports wide array of wired and wireless Avaya headsets
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
- Context-sensitive interface, 4-way nav cluster and 4 soft keys simplify and speed up operations
- 8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing