A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
Competitively priced and high performing, the Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone has a color graphical display, large capacitive touch-screen, high definition audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12 or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphone family, the 9641GS leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users.
Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and Avaya IP Office™ Platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
- Color display 5” diagonal 4.4 inches x 2.5 inches (110.9mm x 62.8mm)
- Configurable line appearance / feature key buttons
- Capacitive touchscreen for high accuracy and light touch
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- Wideband speakerphone
- 0-5 Softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
- Improved touch technology; Capacitive touch for fast, light, and accurate response
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and / or frequently have multi-party conference calls
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”