A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
The Avaya IP Phone J139 provides a modern, connected, personalized experience for customers and addresses the need for secure, reliable voice communications for users within large enterprises and small and medium-sized companies. It is well suited for users that need only the most commonly used voice features. It provides a new level of simplicity in using features such as Hold, Transfer, Conference, Forward, and Call Park / UnPark.
This Desk Phone delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset. It simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions
such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
The Avaya J139 IP provides visual cues that can speed task management through 4 dualcolor Red / Green LED buttons and improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
- 2.8” (diagonal) color display—320 x 240 pixels
- Multiple line phone with four red / green line / feature indicators around display
- 4 Context sensitive soft keys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Wideband audio in handset and wired headset
- Full duplex speakerphone & handset
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute key with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 volt power supply