A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
The Poly Rove B2 base station supports single and dual cell configurations, and you can pair up to two Rove B2 base stations. The Rove B4 base station is a multi-cell unit that supports pairing up to 254 base stations.
• Called, calling, connected party information
• Local or network based three-way
• Missed Call Notifications
• Do Not Disturb (DND) function
• Enhanced Call Park
• Caller ID enable/disable
• Call forward on busy, on no answer,
• Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
• LED Indicator
• Locate Handset and Handset
• Monitor signal strength of handsets
• Monitor battery life of handsets