A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
Sometimes all you need is a reliable touchscreen phone. An always-on, always-ready
phone you can count on. The Poly CCX 400 is an entry-level business media phone
that’s easy to use. Its interface is simple and intuitive. And contacts and meetings are
one swipe or one tap away on a color touch screen.
• Color touch-screen operation with 5” multi-touch LCD display
• Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
• Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence
• Full-duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation and Poly
• Wall mountable with optional CCX 400 wall mount Kit
• Conversations stay on track with Poly
• Command the conversation with
• Eliminate distracting background noise
at the source with Poly and NoiseBlock
AI and Acoustic Fence technology
• Easy for IT to install and manage with
robust provisioning and support tools—
including Poly Lens