A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
Meet the new standard in desktop touch screen phones. The Poly CCX
500 Business Media Phone has workers feeling confident they’ll sound
professional on every call. No word or inflection is missed, thanks to
legendary audio quality, Poly HD Voice, and Poly Acoustic Clarity. And let’s
hear it for Poly Acoustic Fence. It eliminates background noise to keep calls
quiet wherever it’s noisy—like open offices and call centers.
• Conversations stay on track. Hear every nuance
with the industry-leading sound quality, featuring
Poly HD Voice.
• Eliminate distracting background noise at the source
with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence
• Contacts and meetings are easily accessible, one
tap away on a color touchscreen.
• Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and
management of telephony deployment and support.
• Multiple headset options are available to suit any
worker’s style—in addition to the traditional handset.