A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
The Polycom® SoundStation® Duo is the obvious choice for crystal clear group audio conferencing in a large organization or small, thousands of conference rooms or just one, you have a need to bring dispersed teams, business partners, and customers together to communicate and collaborate.
• Built-in investment protection use in analog or IP
mode and keep it is up-to-date with simple online
• Robust interoperability compatible with a broad
an array of IP call platforms to maximize voice
quality and feature availability while simplifying
management and administration.
• Business continuity auto-failover from IP to analog
and failback for continuous operation in case of a
• Unparalleled voice clarity Polycom® HD Voice™
technology makes your IP conference calls more
effective and productive.
• Easy to deploy and administer Web configuration,
the tool eliminates the need for a boot server.
• Superior call handing, security, and provisioning
leveraging the most advanced IP endpoint software
in the industry.
• Unmatched flexibility connecting to mobile phones
and PCs for Internet dialing.