A Supported Avaya product.
This analog phone uses a line for voice, giving you one voice channel. Fax and some alarm companies also use analog lines.
The Polycom® VoiceStation® 300 is a small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 300 is ideal for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. The VoiceStation 300 provides Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
• More productive calls—Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation.
• 360-degree room coverage—A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away.
• Hands-free calls—A great hands-free conferencing solution for home offices and small businesses.
• Resists interference from mobile phones—Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices.
• Easy to use and install—Connects into any analog phone jack.
• Secondary phone options—Plug in a fax machine or a handset for private calls.