A Supported Avaya product.
This product uses IP lines and SIP services to transmit the voice through the internet connection to the other party (data over the signal connection). Teltek’s Nebulosity Cloud PBX and Stratus Cloud PBX are systems which provide this service. We also can adapt analog devices (like fax) to our VoIP system.
The Polycom VVX 401 and 411 Business Media Phones are expandable color business
media phones that deliver crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and
The VVX 401 and 411 Business Media Phones bring high-quality, cost-effective solutions
to front-line staff handling a moderate volume of calls through advanced unified
communications (UC) telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 401
and 411 Business Media Phones make navigation easy and require minimal training.
• Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge workers via an
intuitive larger, color display and easy-to-use line appearances.
• Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled
voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™.
• Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero
Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool makes the
VVX 401 and 411 Business Media Phones are simple to deploy,
and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain.
• Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX
401 and 411 Business Media Phones on your existing network
without needing to upgrade your call control platform.
• Easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications
for broad, standards-based, open APIs.
• Single USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications.