Hurricane Sandy brought much chaos and destruction to the Eastern Seaboard. Many of us who did not suffer a tragic loss will observe what happened to those unfortunate individuals and businesses and perhaps consider some kind of safeguard or plan should an accident or natural disaster involve us in the future.
A recent article in the Wall Street Journal cited a disturbing statistic from the Institute for Business & Home Safety; approximately 25% of small businesses that are impacted by a major disaster will go out of business shortly thereafter.
A few ways we can help you prevent a disaster:
1. install and update antivirus, antispam and antispyware software to prevent an infection from invading your computers
2. provide your workforce with VoIP phones to use in their homes (as Teltek employees do) so your business can keep running even if your employees can’t get into the office
3. perform a site survey to ensure that your phone and IT equipment is in a properly ventilated space and protected from the elements
4. provide off site storage for your valuable data at our Data Center
A few ways we can help you recover from a disaster:
1. replace outdated or damaged voice/data cabling with new wiring
2. install a temporary phone system to use until you can afford a new system or decide which one is best to purchase for your business
3. repair your computer equipment or order and install new equipment to replace it
4. Assist in recovering data utilizing Datto solutions
Whatever your need, Teltek IT is here for you! Give us a call today.
Teltek is proud to offer IT services as the fourth component to our multi-systems approach as your single source technology services company. This Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering completes our longstanding goal to provide our clients with a one-call resource for all of their business technology needs. IT outsourcing, remote back up and disaster recovery, helpdesk support, computer network relocations, security products and server/desktop virtualization are just a few of the services now available.